Sr. Manager DXP Innovation
- Provide technical guidance and innovation strategy recommendations during each product development phase.
- Collaborate with innovation leadership to determine service gaps and create ways to improve service offerings.
- Liaise with vendors and internal development and product management teams to drive ideation and new product development and integrations.
- Provide feedback to product development for improvement and future feature planning
- Attend conferences or trade shows to represent the company/division
- Encourage cooperation among internal departments to ensure alignment
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and platform offerings to increase profitability
- Define and create technical specifications and documentation
- Interface with development leads to make sure that product requirements are understood
- Answer technical architecture and product related inquiries
- Bachelor degree, masters preferred along with requisite experience:
- 5 years or more of software development experience using a variety of computer languages
- 3 years or more of product management experience
- 3 years or more of customer experience/engagement
- Experience with early-stage tech companies (SaaS, online, software preferred)
- Technical experience with different development languages and frameworks
- A life-long learner who is curious, has a passion for solving hard, ill-defined problems, has comfort taking initiative and who continuously seeks to improve their skills and understanding.