-Ensure the deployment and maintain the integrated Management System in Bagneux in compliance with the ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 45001 Standards.
-Contribute to the transition to the ISO 45001 and to the implementation of the ISO 27001 Information security certification
- Manage the integrated QHSE system in teamwork with the QHSE team : policy, targets, QHSE management program, internal audits, external certification audits.
- Contribute to the transition plan to the ISO 45001 and ISO 27001 certifications
- Deploy the integrated QHSE system with the managers, processes leaders, employees : process committees animation, Kpis follow-up, improvement plan, HSE risks, relevant action plans, participate to CSST, animate the safety network, manage CAPAs and the documentation system.
- Ensure the compliance to regulations and legal standards : analyse evolutions of regulations, lead corresponding actions plans, update the document unique, carry-out compliance audits
- Reporting , Communication : prepare the management reviews, report on progress of the QHSE program, participate to the communication plans , train people on QHSE.
Master or equivalent specialized in QHSE management systems
Desired : Engineer school graduated , Master from university
3 years mini of experience in the management of quality , health, safety and environment in an industrial company including the ISO certification accreditation and renewal.
Technical skills: ability to understand and work in industrial and R&D environment
Language skills:.fluent english