Senior Transformation Project Manager
Quadient DXP has developed a next-generation cloud based solution that delivers hyper-relevant and hyper-personal omni-channel user experiences. As a lead member of QDXP’s Customer Engagement team, the Senior Transformation Project Manager (STPM) will be the main point of contact responsible for ensuring the smooth implementation of our platform and the resulting business process transformation. This position will work closely with Fortune 500 clients to gain in-depth understanding of their business strategy, goals, and processes and partner with them to reinvent these processes, using the Quadient DXP platform, thus enabling transformative engagement with their customers, employees, and corporate citizens. This role is responsible for our large and complex implementations and is a trusted advisor to stakeholders across the client organization. The right candidate is customer focused and is driven to partner with our clients to achieve their strategic goals by digitally transforming their experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
- 5+ years of project management experience with increasing responsibility
- Proven ability to communicate and drive execution, working seamlessly with other business groups.
- Experience in change management and business process reengineering methodologies
- Experience in various requirement facilitations techniques such as journey mapping
- Knowledge of, or experience with, the consultative approach
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Detail-oriented, well organized and driven in making a positive impact to the business, while leading and motivating others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and influence and drive strategic decisions across the organization.
- Highly skilled problem solving abilities (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Comfortable with heavy client contact and building a relationships with clients
- Desire to travel – 25-50% may be required
- Manage customer relationship and expectations by establishing open communication channels, setting and exceeding expectations, and providing extraordinary customer service.
- Supports the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, including driving team members to complete assigned work and escalating issues for resolution.
- Assist in the creation and execution of change management plans to assist clients and their customers in the successful adoption of the QDXP Platform.
- Assist in the development of the right KPI analysis to drive desired behaviors and outcomes.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership