The Corporate Copywriter helps deliver marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. This individual is an expert in writing and standardizing the corporate tone. The person helps with all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization. The position collaborates across marketing, customer solution teams, professional services, customer service, IT and human resources to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
- Responsible for generating and editing the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany marketing assets across all channels.
- Helping to ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona across all target verticals.
- Assist with the development and publication of corporate, product and vertical messaging to help support key strategic business objectives, working closely with sales, marketing, and product marketing teams.
- Working with the content team to map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Updating the development of a functional content calendar, and working with the owners in each solution area to persona groups.
- Enforcing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Working with owners of content to revise and measure content and marketing goals.
- Following work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Supervising the maintenance of content inventories and matrices.
- Ensuring consistent brand and content-marketing experience
- University degree in business, communications or marketing
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable content marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command for the English language. Multi-lingual is a plus
- A writer and a storyteller. The ability to create engaging stories using words and images
- A project manager. You are able manage a number of complex projects and deliver against tight deadlines
- Tech-savvy. In this role you must be able to work with multiple technology platforms including Marketing Automation Systems (Pardot), Content Management Systems (Drupal) and more to publish and promote content across all channels
- An executor. Execution is imperative on this high-performing team
- A team player with a positive attitude
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Location(s): North America
- Relocation: No
- Visa sponsorship: No
- Hiring manager name: Stephanie Clarke