What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
We are looking for a Software Development Manage for Client Managed team, who aligns with these values and is passionate about developing great people, solving new problems and building awesome software products that delights our customers. If you have a track record of predictably delivering high quality, innovative, user-friendly software products and are looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity to lead a high-profile team at one of the hottest technology companies in Business Analytics and Data Integration.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Challenging and inspiring your team to deliver great software products following the principles of agile development
- Providing technical leadership by quickly understanding architectural issues associated with working across many components and products to deliver leading edge on prem solution
- Enabling the team by coaching, removing roadblocks, clarifying priorities, and working with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Product Designers and other stakeholders to prioritize backlogs and maintain your roadmap
- Managing quality – attending to defects, production incidents, orchestrating automated testing, prioritizing technical debt and architectural spikes where appropriate
- Understanding your team members’ strengths and providing opportunities for them to learn and develop
- Innovating within our software delivery process to compete vigorously with the very best software teams in the world
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Eight to Fifteen years’ experience in developing Enterprise class software products with minimum of two years’ experience in managing teams
- Proven track record of leading engineering teams delivering successful SaaS and on prem products, including requirements analysis, design, peer review, build and release, QA and test processes, task estimation, maintenance and support.
- Experience of QlikView or Qlik Sense
- Experience working successfully across geographies and cultures.
- Experience of developing and building products in Business Intelligence, Data Management, Business Analytics and related domain is preferred
- Knowledge of Qlik products is a plus
IND – Bangalore
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.