Territory Account Manager - OHIO
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization/Team
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
The Territory Account Manager
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for driving sales of Qlik products within the commercial market through a combination of direct sales engagement and by leveraging the resources and expertise of Qlik’s community. You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and customer retention. In addition to direct involvement in new sales opportunities, you will also work closely with Qlik inside sales to manage higher the volume, transactional portion of the business.
How you will spend your time as our next Territory Account Manager?
- Independently identifying and acquiring new business opportunities within your region coupled with up selling to existing customer base
- Collaborate with Qlik’s partners to build, manage and close new opportunities
- Interact with all levels of the target organization
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Qlik will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Participation in industry or regionally focused field marketing events
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers
- Ideally you are bringing segment specific sales experience with you
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- You have 5+ years of successful software solutions sales experience
- Exposure to the BI/ Big data space
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means