Enterprise Sales - Data Integration Specialist
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Enterprise Sales – Data Integration Specialist
The Data Integration Specialist is responsible for selling Qlik’s Data Integration Platform software licenses, support, and professional services.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Experience and understanding of the Data Integration, Big Data and Business Intelligence markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products and concepts.
- A working sales knowledge of Hadoop and Cloud concepts is highly beneficial
- At least 6 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software with average deal sizes in the $250K to $1.5M range
- Successful track record as a salesperson that consistently delivers or exceeds quota.
- Experience managing and closing large, complex sales cycles in Financial Services companies.
- Able to work successfully with Field Sales Engineers and other pre-sales technical resources
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong pipeline and accurately forecast sales revenue.
- Experience in both a start-ups and large organizations is an advantage.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory.
- Educational and work experience should include a BS/BA degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or related discipline. An MBA is highly desirable.
- Position requires very little overnight travel.
USA - Remote - NY (Primary)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.