Senior Solution Architect, Data Analytics - Public Sector
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales Organization
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other Qlik departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base. The teams work geographically and may be industry focused as well.
How you will spend your time as our next Senior Solution Architect
- Perform product presentations/demonstrations, deliver workshops, and develop POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment
- Position the Qlik value proposition and architecture to both IT and business audiences
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and play an active technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
You will be successful if you have
- Strong BI background with ability to solve complex problems in a BI environment
- Hands on experience with relational databases, data modeling, and analytical dashboard tools
- Experience in managing existing and prospective customers, onsite and remotely
- Understanding of the Public Sector and/or Healthcare verticals
- Relevant competitive knowledge is advantageous
- 3 years of successful enterprise-type software implementation and Presales experience in enterprise organizations preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of network infrastructure and security
You will thrive if you have
- Web development / database / big data / security / software engineering / analytics / AI / ML qualifications are advantageous
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, enterprise accounts at senior IT and business levels
- 3rd party software knowledge, such as SharePoint, ServiceNow, Snowflake, etc.
- Qlik product experience HIGHLY advantageous, or strong skills with other data analytics tools
A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in the following preferred degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information Management
The role is open to remote based locations within the US.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.