Full Stack Engineer
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
About the team
As part of the QlikView Client Managed team, you will be part of a team focusing on delivering high-quality software with engaged team members. We are working according to agile principles, value teamwork and encourage diversity. Everyone working here should feel welcome and appreciated and work-life balance is important to us.
The team is responsible for key components in QlikView, with several thousands of customers benefiting from our code and using it daily.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Taking the lead in feature development from planning and designing all the way through to test and delivery
- Playing an active role in the technical direction of Qlik’s BI Platform and especially in QlikView
- Communicating and collaborating with developers and architects across the organization
- Being a highly valued member of a great team
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Experience with developing services in C#/.NET
- Valuing teamwork for results
- Focused on delivering value to our customers
- Effective in a collaborative environment
- An excellent software developer eager to learn new things
- Understanding the need and importance of continuous delivery and what’s required for that.
- Have knowledge about how to build robust and scalable code
- Prioritize simplicity and testability when writing code
- Leverage your ability to create valuable relationships
- Understanding of microservice architecture, from a service and a front-end perspective
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with a successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 8 years or more of software engineering experience.
- Lead developer experience is a plus
Relevant university degree.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.