Mobile Application Developer
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Mobile and Cloud Native Services Team
As a Mobile Application Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with a small team in a mature organization that will give you stability in your work environment but also the opportunity to affect the daily work and how we should proceed going forward. This product has it all – a sharp platform that provides powerful analytics with an associative search engine combined with in-memory architecture resulting in the product being a highly intelligent solution that turns data into knowledge.
If you consider yourself, or aspire to be, a skilled software developer and are looking for a real challenge, this is a tremendous opportunity to make key contributions within a high-profile team for one of the best technology companies in Business Intelligence.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Designing, developing, and maintaining functionality for mobile applications, including the UX.
- Investigating how new requirements and features fit into the mobile product as well as the understanding scope and estimate risk.
- Meeting project milestones in an iterative and incremental development process.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to ensure that deliverables meet requirements.
- Communicating with engineering management and team leaders on task prioritization, scheduling and coordination.
- Working effectively with other development team members on all aspects of the process including design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- A genuine interest in software development and have some experience with React.
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to articulate current status, blocking issues, and task estimates.
- Ability to work both as a team and as an individual.
- Value teamwork for results.
- A strong sense of responsibility and good at taking initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills as the company language is English.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with a successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in software development.
- Experience of using Git, Github and Jira
- Experience using Agile software development methods like SCRUM or Kanban.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to find unconventional solutions to problems and open-minded to innovation and new solutions.
- Have a broad technical interest and like to stay up to date on the latest advances in the software field.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent).
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.