What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik Consulting Services help Qlik customers accelerate time to value, increase compliance, mitigate risk, and achieve a better ROI. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
As part of the Consulting organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Working with team members and customers to gather, interpret and development requirements from business problems
- Perform database analysis and data modelling.
- Build Qlik Sense and QlikView applications.
- Development and testing of data extract scripts. Data validation & assistance with UAT (user acceptance testing).
- Ability to work with a team, along with leading and enabling other team members.
- Developing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting Qlik Sense/Qlik View BI dashboards and reports.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- BE/ME in IT, CS or CE or BCA/MCA.
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility of work schedule based on our Global Customers.
- Proven experience of 2-8 years as a BI Developer in Qlik Sense and Qlik View
- Background in Data Warehouse design.
- Experience working with Relational Databases like MS SQL Server and Oracle, etc.
- Must be Good at Data transformation.
- Basic Knowledge of Qlik APIs.
- Any Qlik certification would be an advantage.
- A strong analytical and logical mindset is much appreciated.
- Basic knowledge of Software Testing/Dashboard Validation.
- Strong initiative and are proactive.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Proficient user of QlikView and/or Qlik Sense
- Qlik NPrint Experience
- Experience in QlikView to QlikSense Migrations
- Experience in Migrations from other reporting platforms to QlikSense.
- An experienced client facing consultant with advanced knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, SQL programming, data warehouses, ETL, OLAP and BI tools but also a good understanding of business processes and needs.
Looking for candidates who can join Immediately or Less than 45 Days
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.