Business Insights Manager / Lead Business Analyst, Partner Channel
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Business Insights Manager/Lead Business Analyst, Partner Channel
As part of our Customer Success organization and our growing Data Analytics & Adoption Science team, you will be in a unique position to influence the future direction of the company. Qlik has a creative, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people that are continuously innovating and improving.
We put tremendous value in teamwork, and we do our uttermost to create a great working environment for everyone in our team. We believe that one of our key strengths is our team composition and group dynamics. As our team is based in several geographical locations, there is a positive, multicultural twist on everything that we do.
As a member of the Data Analytics & Adoption Science team, you will have a direct impact on the strategy and business performance for the entire Customer Success organization. You will have the opportunity to work with a deeply experienced team, a variety of next-generation technologies, and a wide range of challenging projects.
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to make a key contribution for one of the leading companies in the Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform technology space.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
70% or more of your time will be dedicated to analytics work, plus 5% towards requirements gathering. 20% will be allocated towards calls/meetings with stakeholders while the remaining 5% of your time will be allocated toward administrative work.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Proven experience building analytical frameworks that improve business performance, preferably for customer success teams
- Bachelor’s degree or related (Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Math, Marketing, or Statistics)
- Master’s degree preferable
- MBA advantageous
- 7+ years’ experience in business operations, process improvement
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Software/technology industry, or SaaS/Subscription business model mandatory
- SaaS / Subscription business experience
- Ability to connect day to day business operations with departmental and organizational objectives
- Experience working in or with Customer Success teams and/or Support teams
- Experience working in or with Finance teams
Business Analysts Toolbox
- Consultative approach to working with stakeholders to identify key business objectives and questions
- Ability to analyze data using standard analytical techniques to identify key insights (analytical frameworks, exploratory data analysis, forecasting, trending, segmentation, funnel analysis, ratio analysis, etcetera)
- Ability to seamlessly move back and forth between technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to connect analytical insights to business objectives
- Ability to succinctly explain complex topics to a mixed audience
- Storytelling with data (oral and written)
- Comfortable facilitating meetings and/or presenting to C-level executives
- Qlik Sense power user, or similar BI tool
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Discipline to establish timelines and key deliverables
- Organized, detailed oriented, and time sensitive
- Innovative creative thinker with a unique approach to problem solving
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
Business Analysts Toolbox
- Ability to query, clean, and wrangle data (queries, joins, hygiene, transformations, dates & times, text strings)
- Ability to analyze data using advanced analytical techniques to identify key insights (correlation and regression, supervised learning/classification/regression, unsupervised learning, cluster analysis, time series, etcetera)
- Provide suggestions on new tools that our operations team should be aware of and using to better meet the needs of our internal customers
- Qlik Sense business analyst certification
- R/Python/other statistical software
- Qlik Sense Set Analysis
- Qlik Sense data modeling over multiple source systems (data lake / Snowflake schemas / FDMs)
USA – King of Prussia
USA - Raleigh
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.