Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Manager, CSM Operations
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success Management, you will play a key role in the development, implementation, change management, and scaling Qlik’s CSO business: developing and implementing industry leading best practices in planning, execution and reporting of our Software and Services adoption and renewals business. You’ll be leading the development of the set of Tools (Customer Success Platform), Processes (Playbook) and People development as a partner of your VP and the Customer Success Operations VP to ensure frictionless execution of the entire Customer Success process: Putting the CSM at the center of the client objective and making all supporting functions of Sales, Consulting, Support and Renewals serves this client objective.
For success in this role, you will bring a strong understanding of the day-to-day Outcome, Adoption and Renewals motion, upsell and cross-sell strategies and churn reduction. This role will also require a strong understanding of operational and back-end processes and financial acumen. A key component of success will be the ability to roll up your sleeves, wear many hats, and effectively prioritize key initiatives. Experience in implementing a Customer Success Platform with the Business is a significant plus.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
•Define systems and processes that drive productivity, efficiency and visibility across the entire Customer Success organization.
•Execute on optimization and scaling initiatives to support and enhance the customer experience
•Provide project leadership to implement new software solutions, train the team on new technologies, and drive adoption of solutions. (Customer Success Platform)
•Work cross functionally with the Senior and Executive leadership teams to manage and evolve the customer success processes
•Drive requirements on Consumption and Usage reporting for Data-driven decision making.
•Renewal records management and oversight of our renewals forecast
•Develop and execute renewal selling strategies: Hold forecast calls, providing these reports on all various revenue streams.
•Support the continued evolution of a Renewals playbook in collaboration with the renewal team.
•Specify and Steer the development of our Client 360 view, reporting relevant client KPIs, install base and Touchpoints.
•Collaborate with Customer Success Managers on account planning and aligning quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to the customer journey with new opportunities to grow the relationship
•Support Customer Success team in identifying, managing, and mitigating account risk in support of renewing accounts: providing recommendation on account consolidation, geo splits and Customer Success Solution attachments…
•Help create and execute on plans to ensure accounts are referenceable
•Drive adoption of Salesforce platform, including reporting and dashboards for key business measures and performance
•Customer Satisfaction measurement and service recovery efforts
•Hold regular Enablement sessions with extended operational teams to ensure processes are clearly defined and being followed as it relates to Customer Engagement Model.
•Serve as an escalation point for process improvements, exception approvals, and supporting complex deals.
•Create or Manage Customer Success Confluence Site, updating for the latest guides and process definitions, as well enhancing documentation on existing processes and functions of the CSO Teams.
•Design or document processes using process flow maps and how-to guides.
Competencies and skills:
- Strong Analytical skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently. Highly organized with demonstrated project management and project leadership skills.
- Excellent communications and highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively across the organization and influence to obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly – a strong team player who contributes to overall success of One Qlik.
- Previous implementation of Gainsight is highly valued
- Advanced knowledge of Qlik core-systems, including NetSuite ERP, Zuora Subscription Management, and SFDC CRM, with experience using Jira, Visio, Atlassian Confluence, and other Change Management, Project related, and documentation systems preferred.
- Committed to a relentlessly focus on the right customer experience to drive customer outcomes and success to positively impact Qlik’s business.
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related; Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in customer success and operations, project management or finance implementing analytics and driving operational excellence.
- Experience working within a SaaS software company in an operational role
The role is preferably located in/near London, England.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.