Director, Industry Solutions for Healthcare
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Director, Industry Solutions for Healthcare role
The Director, Industry Solutions for Healthcare will be a leader and champion for Qlik in this strategically important business segment throughout the Americas. You will work with Qlik’s Healthcare team and strategic partners to build go-to-market industry solutions, assets and promote the solutions within Qlik’s internal and external ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have expertise within the US healthcare industry, strong business acumen and hands on technical skills to create and customize solutions with Qlik’s products. All candidates must be able to balance strategy and execution while being an effective communicator and team player. A solid understanding of direct and channel go to market strategies will also be necessary.
This is a senior position that involves entrepreneurial leadership, analytical thinking, creative instinct and experience in the assigned industries. Success in this role will require the ability to translate industry trends and business challenges into tangible solution assets while partnering with strategic alliance partners.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Contribute and align to the development of the industry go-to-market strategy
- Build our brand/credibility in this vertical (at a market and account/opportunity level)
- Enhance communication/collaboration within our customer base
- Leverage Qlik Partner resources to demonstrate and grow our commitment to customer success in this market
- Responsible for Americas PR and Analyst engagements in the industry
- Establish close working relationships with key customers and partners within your industry
- Create specific sales and partner enablement materials
- Collaborate with and support the marketing organization with integrated marketing campaigns to develop pipeline
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory, Master or MBA equivalent preferable
- Educated to Degree level
- MBA preferred but not required
- 15+ Experience and well-connected in industry vertical
- Experience with Business Intelligence software/technology (ideally QlikView and/or Qlik Sense)
- Prior success selling both directly and through channel partners
- Track record of successfully creating alignment with sales and influencing across a matrix organization
- Hands on Business Intelligence (BI) product experience and technical aptitude to build pilot proof of concept solution apps with strategic Partners
- Ability to execute and consistently deliver against business goals
- Excellent communications and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly – a strong team player who contributes to overall success of One Qlik
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally and able to navigate and effectively manage his/her business successfully in a matrixed organization across borders, understanding and respecting cultural diversity and operating successfully within that framework. Ability to think globally and act locally
- Business acumen - Able to quickly understand the business, it’s issues, take ownership and develop and execute a strategy with the team that positively transforms the business and drives operational excellence and increased revenues. Strong business and commercial acumen and strategic agility
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service delivery and supporting and driving our customers’ business success
- Ability to nurture innovation and create an environment that encourages creativity and positive risk taking. Personally demonstrates creativity and entrepreneurial flair
The location for this role is/are:
- USA- King of Prussia, PA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.