Inside Sales Representative (ANZ)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Inside Software Sales Representative (ANZ)
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects, focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
The Inside Software Sales Representative addresses the accounts identified by Qlik as commercial accounts in a territory either current customers or as target customers, with the highest potential future value in the market. The role is part of an account team, with a primary responsibility of prospection within the accounts to generate and close new licenses sales.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts using digital and social channels.
- Follow up on inbound leads to qualify and manage them through the sales cycle.
- ·Close new opportunities directly with internal Solutions Architect support and/or coordinate Partner involvement in sales cycles.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities and manage them through the sales cycle.
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in SFDC system.
- Build/maintain strong customer and partner relationships within the territory base.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Ability to work on a prospecting and sales plan with partners within the territory.
- Strong marketing orientation
- Customer Centric Selling experience.
- 2-4 year college degree.
- 2-4 years Business Development and/or 1-2 years Inside Sales experience (5 years preferred).
- Salesforce.com proficiency, Windows and MS office.
- High ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to build communities and relationships within the territory.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done.
- Technical/software sales experience a plus.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer Centric Selling experience
- Ability to work on the phone and computer for extended periods
- Experience running your own presentations without technical assistance
- Strong technical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation
2-4 Year College Degree
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. While this role is based in either Sydney or Melbourne, a good cultural fit is the most important attribute. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.