Finance Business Partner APAC
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Finance Organization
As part of the Finance organization, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
This is a specialist role dealing with detailed reporting and analysis, being able to influence decision makers and build relationships as a trusted advisor are essential. Working within a talented team, adaptability and a professional attitude are as important as the skills needed for the role. Attention to detail and a determination to maintain a high quality of work is essential.
How you will spend your time as our next Sales Finance Business Partner
As a Sales Finance Business Partner and team member of our global Business Partnering team, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success. The Business Partner will be responsible partnering across the regions as well as corporate Sales functions.
- Support the Geo RVP and Leadership team, providing visibility of financial data ensuring informed decision making.
- Identify investment opportunities whilst managing within budgets for cost and headcount controls.
- Responsible for budgets and forecasts on a monthly basis with required analysis to support variances for bookings and opex.
- Reporting of opex and bookings, providing insight to company’s strategy.
- Support and partner with Corporate Sales functions – Alliances, Presales, Sales Ops, Sales Strategy, Industry Solutions. Analyse and report on functional strategies, ensuring transparency of impact on bookings and opex.
- Provide weekly reporting on bookings movements with commentary including risks and opportunities. Measure targets vs. forecast aligned to company strategies.
- Ownership of commission modelling for budgets, forecasts, actuals with ability to present detailed scenario planning and guidelines for additional incentives.
- Support WW Sales Finance Business Partner in preparation of weekly and monthly Board Reporting.
- Additional project work identified and required by the business.
You will be successful if you are
• A customer focused individual, you will have a strong service and client minded profile
• great at communicating, both verbally and in writing
• a team player
• able to work across culturally diverse environment
• detail orientated with a high level of numeracy
• proactive – process driven but seeks to find more efficient systems
• collaborative in your approach to all stakeholders
• able to take responsibility for work and uses initiative
• good at problem solving with analytical capability
• pragmatic and straight forward
You will thrive if you have
• Education to Bachelor level or equivalent
• Business level English (mandatory)
• At least two years professional experience preferable ideally in comparable role
• Background in a technology, sales, business or related field preferred
• Good customer service experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• SalesForce.com, NetSuite experience a plus
We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. The job involves active participation, team work & collaboration to meet the business needs in an international challenging, dynamic, environment.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Singapore. We are also open to consider this position to be based in other countries. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.