Inbound Business Development Representative (Sales College Grads Apply)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Inbound Business Development Representative
As part of the Inside Sales organization, and our growing Business Development team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 45,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
The Business Development Representative – Enterprise Accounts addresses the accounts identified by Qlik to be some of the largest accounts in a territory either currently customers or as target customers, with the highest potential future value in the market. The role is part of an account team, with a primary responsibility of prospecting within the accounts to generate qualified opportunities with the potential to close small transactions.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts
- Follow up on leads from Marketing-generated activities within assigned accounts.
- Assess prospective client needs, determine value, and hand-off to Qlik field sales resources for follow up and close
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in CRM system
- Build strong communities within the territory base using digital and social channels
- Future potential to close smaller opportunities, as agreed upon with management, and as needed to support the team.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- The ability to work with a regional team toward a territory plan
- Strong marketing orientation and business acumen.
- High ability to influence at all levels
- Experience prospecting into Enterprise accounts.
- The ability to build communities within the territory.
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation.
- A strong customer focus. Customer Centric Selling experience is an asset.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Are experienced with 1-2 years of Inside Sales Experience
- Have a 2-year Diploma or Degree
- Have strong communication skills
- Are skilled at running your own presentations without technical assistance
- Are able to work on the phone and computer for extended periods
- Are proficient with Salesforce.com, MS Windows, and MS Office
USA - King of Prussia (Primary)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.