Inbound Business Development Representative
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Business Development Team
As part of the Inside Sales organization, and our growing Business Development team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 45,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
The Business Development Representative – Enterprise Accounts addresses the accounts identified by Qlik to be some of the largest accounts in a territory either currently customers or as target customers, with the highest potential future value in the market. The role is part of an account team, with a primary responsibility of prospecting within the accounts to generate qualified opportunities with the potential to close small transactions.
How you will spend your time as our next Inbound Business Development Representative?
- Follow up on leads from Marketing-generated activities within assigned accounts.
- Manage and Support customers/prospects via Qlik.com Online Chat
- Take inbound Sales calls that will need to be qualified and passed on to Account Mangers
- Support Regional Directors, Account Managers and Enterprise BDR’s on Account research and Outbound prospecting
- Assess prospective client needs, determine value, and hand-off to Qlik Account Managers for follow up and close
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in CRM system
- Future potential to team with Enterprise Account Managers to support key Accounts, as agreed upon with management, and as needed to support the team.
You will be successful if you have
- The ability to work with a regional team toward a territory plan
- Strong marketing orientation and business acumen.
- High ability to influence at all levels
- Experience prospecting into Enterprise accounts.
- The ability to build communities within the territory.
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation.
- A strong customer focus. Customer Centric Selling experience is an asset.
You will thrive if you
- Are experienced with 1-2 years of Business Development Experience
- Have a 2-year Diploma or Degree
- Have strong communication skills
- Are skilled at running your own presentations without technical assistance
- Are able to work on the phone and computer for extended periods
- Are proficient with Salesforce.com, MS Windows, and MS Office
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in King of Prussia, PA. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form