What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Qlik Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
How you will spend your time as our next Implementation Consultant
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global, and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
We are a team of highly motivated individuals who deliver on the vision of self-service data discovery using compelling visualization and open source extensibility to drive our customer’s business strategies, processes and workflows. We bring our customers inspired development and innovation, comprising multiple disciplines across user interface design, user experience testing, business strategy, web development, data management and analytics.
Your role will be to function as one of our client’s advisors and developer of visual analytics and information design. You will connect customer’s data and create actionable visualizations and libraries for end users to rely on for their day-to-day business decisions. Your technical and analytical expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
- Providing billable professional services to Qlik Customers in developing Qlik applications leveraging industry best practices.
- Managing activities including requirements gathering, data review, product demonstrations.
- Becoming a Multi-Qlik Product expert in its features, benefits, and application.
- Communicating via In Person, Phone, Email, and Virtual meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the design, development, implementation, and deployment process of Qlik applications.
- Driving all aspects of successful implementations from requirements and design to delivery.
- Generating Discovery meetings and document final solutions for customers and provide Knowledge transfers.
- Providing product feedback to Qlik Product Management.
- Playing an active role in the sales process providing technical support
You will be successful if you have
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Active DOD Security Clearance or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire.
- Preference with prior experience with federal government contractors or federal agencies.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new features and functionality with evolving products.
- Comfortable working in Agile development environments.
- Responsive and dedicated to exceptional customer support.
- Experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense is preferred, though we are willing to train the right consultants with our technology. Other BI platform experience is relevant as well as prior consulting, client facing, or freelance experience.
- Some experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Some experience of BI tools and/or enterprise-type (ERP, CRM) applications.
- Mobility – 25% of travel time required
You will thrive if you have
- Understanding of SQL, Data Modeling, Data Visualization Practices, and/or modern Business Intelligence Platforms
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly with exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Aptitude, interest, and self-motivation to continually learn new tools and techniques.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills to forge relationships of trust at all levels of the organization.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Washington, D.C. Travel is expected to be 25%. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form