Customer Success Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Customer Success Organization (CSO)
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik, we are committed to delighting our customers at every step of their journey. Understanding our customers’ needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes and create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
How you will spend your time as our next Customer Success Manager
- Customer Success Managers are responsible for becoming experts in customer use cases, needs and business outcomes to proactively identify how our products, services and value proposition can best drive and support our customers’ journey.
- You will develop an understanding of Qlik products and services to provide high value-add advice to customer stakeholders at all levels.
- You will drive adoption of Qlik at all stages of the customer journey, while building high customer satisfaction, maximizing the value of customer investment, and converting them to Qlik promoters.
- You will also act as the voice of your customers internally at Qlik, providing feedback and insights on how Qlik can better serve our customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers, understanding and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in Qlik’s products.
- Act as a trusted/strategic advisor to each customer helping to drive continued value of our products and services, while you provide thoughtful leadership, possibly challenging business and technical stakeholders.
You will be successful if you have
- At least three years’ experience in a Customer Success Manager role or similar.
- General knowledge of/experience in the SaaS/Software industry, with the ability to learn about and understand enterprise software products and business solutions;
- Knowledge of data analytics and data literacy, data movement, project management, cloud and SaaS, customer management
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills with a solid ability to work collaboratively across the organisation and quickly obtain positive visibility and credibility at the C-level. Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Business level English mandatory
This position is based in Japan and can be remote from the Tokyo office. We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.