Business Value Consultant
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Business Value Consultant
As our Business Value Consultant you will:
- Be a member of Qlik’s Solutions & Value Engineering team, and the subject matter expert on business use cases, solutions, and value.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Accelerate sales growth and customer value using solutions and business value-led methods and tools.
- Lead value engagements with customers, and build and present compelling business cases to customers on “Why Change?”, “Why Now?”, “Why Qlik?”.
- Enable and coach Qlik’s presales and post sales teams on solutions and value engineering methodology & tools to accelerate customer value.
- Support Qlik’s solutions program including conducting market research, preparing solutions marketing collateral, and sales presentations.
- Build ROI/TCO tools & models used by Qlik sellers, partners, and customer success managers.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- 5-8 years of work experience in Solution Selling, or Value Engineering/Consulting, or Management Consulting, or Pre-Sales.
- Experience or knowledge of data & analytics technology, and preferably at a high growth, tech SaaS company.
- Exceptional business acumen, business problem solving, financial modeling, and project management skills and experience.
- Strong oral communication and written presentation skills including strong command over Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and experience managing internal and external executive-level relationships (e.g., CIO, CTO, CFO, CMO, etc.)
- MBA preferred.
USA - Remote - IL (Primary)
USA - King of Prussia
USA - Raleigh
USA - Boston
USA - Remote - DC
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Take Responsibility, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.