HR Systems Specialist
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
HR Systems Specialist (Workday)
As part of the organization, you will be in a truly unique position to impact the future direction of Qlik’s internal People Systems development with a focus on Workday, influencing the direction and decisions Qlik takes towards its People Systems Strategy. The Systems and People Analytics Team are at the core of our HR function with responsibility for our systems of record and producing actionable data from those systems. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
This role provides administrative support to two main aspects of our HR Systems:
- Partnering with the business to enter data and process transactions within Workday.
- Working with the other members of the Systems Team to evolve, develop and implement new features, functionality, and process efficiencies – where we can see technology supporting automation and/or self-service opportunities.
This is an exciting and varied role that will appeal to someone who enjoys autonomy, responsibility, and the opportunity to learn and be part of bigger teams, but confident to be able to work on their own. You will report to the Senior Manager, HR Systems, and spend your time between the two facets of this role, working with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders on projects, events and systems-based work.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- 2 – 5 years experience with Workday, Core HCM.
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a strong will to succeed, partnering with those around you to bring the balance of supported updates and self-service transactions.
- A naturally organized person with a determination to deliver excellence in all you develop.
- A strong and curious mindset, you will seek to simplify the complex and deliver elegant and relevant solutions through Workday.
- Able to communicate at all levels of technical and business expertise.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with a successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Able to seek and deliver clarity from complex processes.
- Creative problem solving and a questioning mindset.
- Other HR systems can be an advantage, but not essential to the role.
- Fluent in English & Qlik!
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.