Inside Sales Representative- NORDICS
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Sales Representative – NORDICS
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects, focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Full ownership of Qlik customers and prospects, in a pre-defined territory
- Play a leading role in driving and closing deals within the territory, largely teaming with channel partners
- Develop yourself into Digital Sales expert, with Cloud & Subscription based sales motions
- Drive online demos, virtual meetings, outbound direct and indirect calling, email and social selling activities
- Progressing deals to closed won (net new & existing customers) based on Qlik Customer Centric Selling methodology
- Administration in Salesforce, quoting tools, Qlik analytics applications, social platforms
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Experienced in managing complex deals with multiple decision makers, 3-6 months sales cycles
- Bachelor or Masters degree holder
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed
- A naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence
- Experienced in software solution selling
- Someone that takes responsibility and ownership of their success
- An effective communicator and able to analyze situations fast to act appropriately
- Proactive with a growth mindset
The role is in our Barcelona
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.