Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Are you looking to influence a company's next generation set of cloud services, one that is enterprise grade? Are you searching for a strong team made of world-class developers and architects to exchange with every day?
Our team is moving at a fast pace to help develop the platform for Qlik’s next generation cloud-native architecture. The Cloud-Native Foundation team provides a common framework that development teams use to develop and deploy micro-services to Qlik’s cloud SaaS product as well as to our customers’ private cloud infrastructure. Our team is constantly building expertise in Kubernetes and Docker and we are looking to build more expertise in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
If you join our team, these are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Taking full ownership of Kubernetes deployment automation responsible for deploying platform-as-code to SaaS and multi-cloud customers;
- Writing Kubernetes operators in Go that are fully tested;
- Integrating closely with the Kubernetes platform;
- Helping develop pipelines for our cloud native stack ensuring developer productivity;
- Moving fast while taking the time to ship high quality code;
- Be an advocate and champion of cloud native principles, technologies and tooling.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in delivering Kubernetes solutions into AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong coding ability;
- Passionate problem solving mindset;
- Reputation for getting things done;
- Strong sense of ownership; and
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Experience with Go and scripting or the desire to learn quickly, experience operators a plus;
- Experience delivering enterprise software and/or cloud SaaS software;
- Understand containerization and deployment on Linux using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- Familiarity with cloud native CI/CD technologies such as Helm, Draft, Prow, Jenkins-X, Tekton or Argo;
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform;
- Open-source projects, contributions or a strong desire to contribute to the community;
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Ottawa, Canada.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.