Onboarding & Adoption Specialist
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Customer Success Organization
In Customer Success keeping, and delighting, our Customers is one of our most important tasks. We believe in a complete cycle of customer success, improved revenue, and overall company growth. In our business model transformation, we understand driving continuous adoption of our technology is paramount to a successful engagement with our Customers and as such we have created a onboarding success team focused on increasing early adoption of our Qlik products, ensuring our customers are successfully meeting their business goals.
The Onboarding and Adoption Specialist is a key role to driving adoption of the Qlik Product Portfolio. Managing a portfolio of accounts he/she will help at-risk customers who have low adoption of Qlik products to increase usage across all users growing the number of projects utilizing our technologies. Identifying and building repeatable adoption plays by collecting “big data” about product usage and service histories, analyzing patterns of successful customers, providing executive facing customer reports and customer insights and successes to the Product team.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during their critical first months deploying Qlik to their users
- Assist with the set up and configuration of Qlik’ software to ensure it is a perfect fit for each customer-facing team at the customer
- Partner closely with Customer Success teams to identify those customer at risk and bring the right people to drive success
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
- Drive adoption and expansion of Qlik products by helping customer facing teams to highlight feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new products or updates to existing products
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams at Qlik when product issues or feature requests surface that should to be addressed
- Liaise with support team in order to run/attend events in line with company growth strategies.
- Develop use cases based on customer input to drive demand of the technology.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Applicants for this role need to wake up in the morning thinking about customer success and how to deliver world-class customer experience;
- Passionate about customer interactions and understanding customer needs
- Knowledge of Cloud SaaS offerings would be advantageous
- Background needs to be in customer facing roles including account management, customer support, product management and sales;
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed in order to build the strong relationships, particularly with field organizations and business partners, which will be critical to success.
- Resilient to a fast and ever-changing enterprise software environment
- Have a passion for analytics and technology
- Have a broad technical knowledge and experience
- Experience working with Qlik Sense
Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees.
ESP - Barcelona (Primary)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.