Revenue Operations Accountant
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
How you will spend your time as our next Revenue Operations Accountant and Sales Support Desk Operator
The Revenue Operations Accountant and Sales Support Desk Operator is responsible for overseeing all steps related to Qlik’s Order-to-cash process. Responsibilities include: Sales support, quoting and forecasting, reviewing and processing orders, maintenance renewals, accounts receivable, license management, revenue recognition, account reconciliation and reporting and various other inquiries related to our sales and billing processes.
- Serve as a business partner for the SFDC and NetSuite accounts and work with field sales representatives, sales management and the support organization to build relationships and expedite resolution of customer inquiries.
- Responsible for addressing licenses management requests i.e. remixes, conversions and license and maintenance transfers.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate master data and uploading relevant documents to their customer records in our ERP and CRM databases.
- Setting up supplier portals, completing vendor forms and collaborating with customer to accommodate their payment requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone and by email.
- Serve as the point person for the Sales Organization as it relates to quoting, opportunity management and account management in our CRM system.
- Verify that sales reps and partners have secured all necessary approvals in accordance with our approval matrix before placing an orders.
- Evaluation and NFR requests
- Agreement and Order Form review
- Responsible for reviewing and processing new and add-on software purchases.
- Ensure that Software Agreements and Orders meet Revenue Recognition requirements.
- Analyze customer contracts in light of policies to validate the structure of pricing and licensing are consistent with price lists and company policies.
- Responsible for assisting Service Source with any questions related to Qlik’s 90-60-30 renewal process.
- Work with customer representatives, sales reps other stakeholders to accommodate special billing instructions in order to ensure prompt payment of the renewal invoice.
- Respond to customer inquiries as it pertains to maintenance amounts, license ownership, purchase history, inventory etc.
- Be an escalation point for any non-standard renewal requests, such as partial cancellations, abbreviated billing terms. , Secure Provide customers with quotes for Enterprise level support.
Credit and Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for coordinating collection efforts to ensure the over 90 receivable is less than 3% of the overall Accounts Receivable balance.
- Actively communicate any collection issues and credit status changes to the sale rep.
- Escalate disputes to Senior Management when regular collection efforts have been exhausted.
- Review of the detailed AR aging report and AR App to ensure that we have secured payment confirmation for all overdue invoices.
- Review the order and renewal pipeline to ensure that new transactions are booked within customers and partners existing credit limit.
- Actively track any updates in the AR comments field. Transfer old AR comments to the user notes.
- Prepare month-end checklists to ensure completeness report of applicable accounts regarding renewal status, new software transactions, license transfers/remixes and other client related changes.
- Analyze revenue and deferred revenue balances to ensure that all transactions have been properly allocated to deferred accounts and recorded in the appropriate periods.
- Responsible for preparing monthly referral report
You will be successful if you are
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent field 1 -2 years experience
- Able to think and express oneself effectively in quantitative terms
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and guide/teach others
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with a sales organization or software company
- Salesforce.com or NetSuite knowledge a plus
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in King of Prussia, PA. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form