Field Marketing Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Marketing Organization
The mission of the marketing team is to create an irresistible brand that fosters a passionate fan base. We’re a team of market savvy, creative professionals dedicated to results-oriented, metrics-based outcomes that drive pipeline, sales success, and awareness. We cover a wide range of functions including field marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, global events, and much more.
We are hiring a Field Marketing Manager – (Northeast Region)
Qlik is seeking a passionate Field Marketing Manager for developing and executing Field Marketing plan and activities for Qlik in the Northeast region of the United States.
This position is responsible for creating and packaging a portfolio of marketing programs focused on lead generation to lead maturation across the region. The role is both strategic and highly tactical and requires a flexible and adaptive approach.
The Roles and Responsibilities:
Marketing Programs – Develop a suite of programs aimed at generating awareness, attracting new contacts/accounts, increasing pipeline and developing executive relationships to expedite sales cycles across the Northeast Region:
- Package a catalog of marketing programs to increase leads, pipeline and revenue productivity
- Marketing Strategy and Execution
- 3rd party events
- Partner engagement
- Account profiling
- Appointment setting
- Direct Marketing
- Development of CXO-level Relationships
- Work with teams to develop PR/Social Media strategies to increase market awareness.
Lead Generation and Nurturing Program Management – Proactively drive marketing programs from planning, execution, to tracking results. Understand sales and market needs, ensure alignment with organization objectives, leverage portfolio of existing programs, define new programs, success measures, and execute programs in-region.
- Plan regional integrated marketing programs to take customers on a journey
- Manage the entire lifecycle of marketing program strategy and execution including determining appropriate marketing mix to best suit marketing strategies including developing target lists, project management (managing production/implementation), and program analysis/measurement.
- Define marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities and build executive relationships that impact deal growth
- Create multi-channel demand marketing to support 3x pipeline growth for direct sales
- Analyze market research such as competitor analyses, segmentation, new market trends, etc., to inform marketing program strategies.
- Take ownership of delivery against key business metrics by optimizing campaign tracking, establishing tests, analyzing results, and reporting.
- Work closely with sales to ensure effective follow-up of marketing programs and tracking of opportunities.
Program Analysis, reporting and Optimization – measure marketing programs effectiveness and gather insights to drive future business and product planning and refine marketing strategies.
- Regularly communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Educate sales teams on campaigns and drive adoption.
- Participate in regional Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Create and execute accurate budget estimates; work within program budgets and manage expenses monthly.
You will need to have the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- 5+ years previous experience in a marketing/events/sales capacity
- A passion for identifying effective and unique campaign ideas, themes and offers and transforming these ideas into executable programs that result in incremental revenue opportunities (pipeline) and support efforts to help sales close the opportunities faster and more effectively.
- Proven track record of aligning Marketing with Sales with tangible success, i.e. tangible growth, lead and revenue generation achievement.
- Experience and proficiency with both traditional and digital marketing vehicles such as mail, email (including nurture/drip marketing), events/webinars, inbound marketing, mobile as well as SEM/SEO, and variety of social networking vehicles.
- Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills; ability to learn quickly.
- Innovative – ability to develop/execute on new ideas through collaboration.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated while navigating competing demands.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to communicate at many levels –conceptually and tactically – including strategies, plans, activities, metrics, budget.
- Proven ability to translate product positioning and attributes to industry-specific messages and value propositions.
- Positive and forward thinking. Displays passion and excitement for serving customers and prospects.
- Exemplifies Qlik Core Values: Teamwork for Results, Challenge, Open & Straightforward, Take Responsibility, Move Fast.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
The location for this role is/are:
- Northeast Region: Remote - NY, NJ, PA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.