Total Rewards Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 13 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Global Total Rewards Team
The Global Total Rewards Team is a part of our Culture and Talent Organization. As part of the Total Rewards team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
The Total Rewards Analyst role
As a Total Rewards Analyst, you will help build an innovative, competitive, and cost-effective total rewards strategy and delivery system for Qlik, with a focus on the APAC region. You will support the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication of the Qlik’s rewards programs, including compensation, benefits, recognition, and well-being.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing subject matter expertise to business stakeholders in APAC and developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Administering compensation management systems and providing market pricing support to business stakeholders
- Driving policy, governance, and customer support for rewards programs in APAC, including design, analysis and administration of compensation, recognition, benefits, well-being and mobility programs
- Administering benefits and well-being programs in APAC, partnering with business stakeholders and colleagues within C&T
- Researches and responds to complex questions from employees and leaders regarding interpretation of benefits plans, including eligibility and covered services.
- Instilling data integrity to compensation programs by conducting regular audits between the HR system and compensation management system
- Supporting special projects as needed
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum of 5 years of Global Total Rewards/HR experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industry
- Minimum of 3 years of broad-based compensation and/or benefits experience for a global workforce
- Experience in or exposure to technology industry
- Vendor Management experience
- Advanced critical thinking, judgement, and analytical skills to allow execution of multiple complex priorities simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as applicable to a wide array of audiences, from employees to vendors to executive leadership
- An enthusiastic seeker and user of data to manage programs and make decisions
- A team member who maintains a positive attitude and is willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of work and hold yourself and others accountable for success
- A strong communicator who is able to adjust your style and delivery to various audiences
- A model for the Qlik Core Values: Teamwork for Results, Challenge, Open & Straightforward, Move Fast, Take Responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree
The location for this role is:
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik @lifeatqliklund
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.