What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales organization at Qlik is a vital interface to our customers and partners working in tandem with other Qlik departments, including Business Development, R&D, Sales, Consulting, and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships to support the overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence within the existing customer base. The teams work mainly geographically and may be industry-focused as well. Pre-sales are instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Play an active role in market development and perform presentations, remote and on-site proof of concepts. Develop demo's and assist with formulating customer proposals with a focus on analytics and integration.
- Partner effectively with sales and play an active business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer and partner engagements.
- Manage the pre-sales client engagement projects from a technical standpoint.
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects that meet and exceed expectations.
- Remain current with the Qlik product's functions and features, and with alternative and competitive products in the markets Qlik serves.
- Marketing Activities (Webinars and events).
- Architect, design and develop complex analytical solutions, based on customer requirements.
- Enable the partner ecosystem on Qlik solutions and technologies.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a strong will to succeed; a naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence.
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- A strong technical and business level presenter with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution to all levels of the audience
- Understand customer pains and translate those into viable solutions for the business and maximizing potential to sell.
- More than 5 years of technical experience, in Business Intelligence and Data Integration solutions.
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle and with the ability to explain complex things simply.
- A confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Excellent level of English and German languages.
- Experience with replication or Data Integration tools and CDC technology is an advantage.
- Knowledge of two or more BI tools.
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and RDBMS is an advantage.
- Understanding of Cloud Native technologies such as Containers/Kubernetes/Docker.
- 3rd party S/W knowledge (Microsoft ADLS, Snowflake, SAP, Oracle, MS SQL)
Austria, covering the Emerging Markets Region (Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.