Inbound Business Development Rep *College Grads*
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Inbound Business Development Rep
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the field sales teams. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, as well as discovery and individual research. This person will be based in our King of Prussia, PA office and report to the Sr. Manager, Lead Development.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and possibly social media to introduce software solutions within target markets.
- Collaborate with sales teams and key marketing personnel to develop and promote targeted outreach campaigns.
- Conduct needs analysis and determine prospects pain points, possible budgets and timelines at all levels of target prospects.
- Manage and coordinate qualified lead conversions with the sales teams.
- Communicate and partner with the sales teams, as well as regional VPs to help develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Provide any additional sales support to the sales teams as needed.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Must be ambitious, positive and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proficiency with MS Office
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in technology sales a plus
USA - King of Prussia (Primary)
USA - Boston
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.