What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Professional Services Organization
As part of the Professional Services organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 38,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Professional Services is dedicated to the success of our customers and partners. The Professional Services team ensures that Qlik customers and partners are successfully implementing innovative and effective Qlik solutions to meet their business goals. The Professional Services team includes Project Managers, Services Sales Managers, Managing Principal Consultants and Consultants.
The Resource Manager Role
The Resource Manager will collaborate with Professional Services leadership to ensure all customer projects are set up for success, leveraging their understanding of the services team members and our products to assign the resources who can maximize success for our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with services leaders to effectively assign resources to projects in a timely fashion, including conducting weekly resource staffing meeting to ensure all projects have been staffed
- Reviewing project backlog to identify opportunities to continue assisting customers with their services needs
- Ensuring project setup, budget and assignment creation is completed
- Conducting internal handover calls to bring the assigned resources, together with services solution leaders and account team to identify success criteria and expectations prior to engaging with the customer
- Hosting customer kickoff call with the assigned resources to ensure a smooth transition into implementation
- Quickly develop an understanding of the different skillsets of the team members and use this knowledge to effectively determine appropriate staffing needs
- Coordinating with partner resource coordinator on a regular basis to ensure subcontracting resources are being effectively utilized and are continuing to drive success for Qlik’s customers
- Acting as an initial escalation point for any professional services issues in our engagements
- Identify, resolve, and communicate technical and business issues to account management
- Communicating remaining project funding to services leadership and account teams to allow for opportunity extend current engagements
- Ensuring timely resolution of issues, using escalation as necessary
- Working with consulting team to ensure timely submission of project status report, timecards, and expenses
- Keeping resource schedule up to date and accurate to provide regular revenue forecast updates to services leadership
You will be successful if you have…
- Strong client-facing consultative skills, able to act as a customer advocate
- Five or more years of successful resource management experience. Current PMI certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, Financial Force or other Professional Services Automation platforms is a plus
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An outgoing, focused, and organized individual, with a strong drive to succeed
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to succeed in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and function effectively with minimal amount of supervision
- Bachelor’s in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience is helpful, but not required
You will thrive if you have…
- Experience with Qlik’s products
- A general understanding of business intelligence, analytics or reporting products
- A strong desire to be proactive and identify opportunities to reduce manual effort in favor of simplifying the operational aspect of the business
- Managed professional services engagements
- An aptitude for learning new skills and a willingness to learn how Qlik’s products can be used to improve internal processes and procedures
- Extraordinary client-facing skills with the ability to solve the clients’ needs and manage scope in a positive way
Open to remote base location with a preference for the US eastern standard time zone.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive benefits package and flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs.
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org.
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check us out on…
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.