Sr. Director Americas Support Delivery
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sr. Director – Americas Support Delivery Role
The Americas Global Support Sr. Director works cross functionally with Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Sales, Support, R&D and Product Management to define, design and execute our strategy for delivering a delightful customer experience to our customers.
This position is a key role in our Global Support organization with responsibility for helping our customers adopt our solutions by helping at every digital interaction (Webinars, Social Media, Community, etc.), ensuring that they receive value to achieve their outcomes. We want to move away from the break/fix mentality, focus on value-added services by transitioning our processes and tools to predictive, proactive, and driving innovation.
Customer Time-to-Value and satisfaction are our objectives, renewal and expansion are outcomes.
While most of our customers ae still working with on premise Qlik software we want to be ready for ALL our customers to experience our unique capabilities with SaaS, so our readiness from a knowledge, process and Services is critical. You will be asked to help the Team transitions to SaaS mentality but also to build the team that will be delivering to our customers the unique SaaS experience.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Ensure that every customer interaction starts digitally (Self Service, Community, Chat, etc) that the interaction is monitored by the Support organization proactively, that our content is always up to date
- Lead knowledge base content creation, best practices and methodologies to deliver unsurpassed service and support
- Ensure continuous improvement of our current processes, quality, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas for advancement.
- Own and bring to conclusion customer escalations by working with cross-teams in Support, R&D and the entire Qlik eco-system
- Drive daily incident management from detection (digital interaction, Early Warning System, system monitoring) to resolution
- Transition the team focus from Break/Fix to Adoption and first time to value as well as from case management to service management
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration
- Define and manage department’s vision, mission and objectives
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required for computer science or related preferred; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years leading globally dispersed teams
- Knowledge of Cloud SaaS offerings is a plus
- Experience or certification in Process, Quality, Customer Success best practices, such as ITIL V4 certification (or similar), Pendo (or similar), SalesForce, Totango or Gainsight required
- 12+ years’ experience in technical support, account management, customer service required
- Experience in one-to-many Support strategies including, community, chat and social media support required
- Profound knowledge and experience in managing and exceeding Support KPI’s and critical Technical Support Metrics - CSAT, Time to Resolution (TTR), Backlogs etc.
- Applicants for this role need to wake up in the morning thinking about customer success and how to deliver world-class customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed in order to build the strong relationships, particularly with field organizations and business partners, which will be critical to success.
Waltham, MA, Raleigh, NC, King of Prussia, PA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram lifeatQlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”