What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
About the team
As build engineers in the Pipeline Engineering Operations team we manage, maintain and develop the on-premise/private cloud development resources for Qlik R&D. We take equal pride in a well-designed technology stack as we do in a neatly organized computer rack.
You will be part of a small platform team focused on developing custom internal toolchains for development, testing and delivery based on industry-standard products and solutions. We always seek to improve efficiency for the organization as well as ourselves by focusing on automation, streamlining and reproducibility.
It is an exciting time to join the team as we are currently finishing the process of completely modernizing our environment. This sets the table for a lot of features where we will integrate our private cloud with public cloud services in hybrid scenarios.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop solutions for development, test and delivery on multiple platforms, operating systems and cloud providers, both private and public
- Develop and maintain our private cloud environment
- Collaborate with the development teams to provide development infrastructure solutions
- Develop and maintain our Jenkins build automation systems
- Support the R&D organization as an expert on our development toolset, like GitHub, Artifactory, Coverity, Black Duck etc.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Software build automation, configuration management and version control using toolchains like Jenkins, Git and Gradle or equivalent
- Strong scripting skills in Bash and/or PowerShell
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with a successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Using, administering and developing for and on Jenkins CI
- VMware product suite (vSphere, vRealize Automation, Tanzu etc.)
- System automation using SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Packer, Terraform or Cloud-init
- Kubernetes cluster administration
- Public cloud operations in AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Using and/or administering any of
- Black Duck
We think you have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent, or relevant working experience in the field.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.