Global System Integrator Partner Solution Architect
What makes this job special
- You will be instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue.
The Presales Team
The Pre-Sales Organization is a key interface to our customers and prospects, working closely with the sales team and business system integrators to support the overall sales effort. The teams work mainly geographically, sometimes having an additional industry focus.
This will be a great career opportunity for if you have/are
- Can lead, develop, and motivate a team and are willing to actively contribute to Presales strategy and direction
- Have experience working proactively with the System Integrator Managers team to segment the system integrators in terms of enablement priority
- Can support Qlik system integrators and work with them to qualify the level of enablement
- Work with Qlik system integrators to understand their key go to market drivers and focus.
- Are able to create and execute an enablement plan which aligns Qlik with the Qlik system integrator Go To Market
- Are able to engage with Qlik system integrators around tactical enablement opportunities, these could include
- Working with Qlik Education Services to help position and deliver formal classroom training
- Leverage other business functions such as Product Management, Support, Pre-Sales and Consulting to ensure the focus Qlik system integrators are supported
- Deliver tailored workshops on specific focus activities
- Are capable and fluent in topics including UI Design, Data Modelling and Enterprise Architecture and can leverage other Qlik resources (including Pre-Sales) to support more complex discussions
- Understand and be able to deliver product positioning and keep up to date on the competitive landscape and be able to discuss / debate the relative merits and debits of competitors, system integrators and alternate technologies in a wider solution context
- Work with the Global System integrator Pre-Sales Enablement team to create, maintain and deliver a library of Enablement Assets
- Actively contribute to the overall Pre-Sales organization and wider Enablement community with insight and learning
- Work with Qlik Marketing in supporting system integrator marketing activities both hosted by Qlik and Qlik system integrators where applicable
- Work with key stakeholders to analyze the maturity of the Qlik system integrator community using available systems
How your typical day will look like
- Promote the value of the Qlik platform across the system integrator community
- Build and maintain relationships with technical contacts at key Qlik system integrators
- Execute and deliver the enablement plans for Qlik system integrators
- Liaise between Qlik system integrator pre-sales and Qlik
- Develop, maintain and extend pre-sales collateral for the global system integrator enablement framework
- Co-design GTM solutions with system integrators
What Qlik can offer you
- International and diverse culture
- Attractive benefits package
- Central office location
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you two extra days off for your personal/professional development and a CR Day. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Bangalore, India. If you find this position interesting, please send us your CV/Resume in English as soon as possible, as we are continuously working on finding the right talent.
Qlik’s vision is a data-literate world, one where everyone can use data to improve decision-making and solve their most challenging problems. Only Qlik offers end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics solutions that help organizations access and transform all their data into value. Qlik does business in more than 100 countries and serves over 50,000 customers around the world.
Curious and want to find out more?
To see what life inside of Qlik looks like - please visit our Instagram lifeatqlik.
To learn more about Qlik and our products - please visit qlik.com.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.