Senior Software Developer
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
About the team
We are looking for a senior software developer to be part of the Data Connectivity group at Qlik. The team is responsible for extracting data from customer systems to be managed in Qlik’s Data Integration platforms as well as Qlik’s Data Analytics platforms. You will join the team as a software developer working with components within several Qlik products. Our team works in a prioritized product area and is an international team with developers, testers, and SAP application experts.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Design, develop, test, and maintain components of the responsibility of the team
- Research new requirements and propose solutions based on technical options, scope, and risk
- Perform code reviews and technical designs
- Employ test-driven development practices including unit tests
- Engage with support engineers to analyze, identify and fix issues and bottlenecks at customer sites
- Contribute to team overall productivity by proposing and taking part in implementing ways of working
- +4 years experience in C/C++ and server-side programming in Linux and Windows environments.
- Enjoy working in different code bases and taking on new tasks
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team
- Test-driven development approach
- Quality focused mindset
- Written and spoken English
Additional interesting experience:
- Experience working on commercial software products
- Experience from continuous delivery and integration
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent, and relevant working experience in the field.
How to apply
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- QlikCompany Page– Who we are!
- OurValues at Qlik- Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visitingorg
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedInand Youtubeand follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.