Inside Sales AMP Team
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Inside Sales Representative
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Engage existing QlikView customers and position Modernization offer for these customers to expand their analytics possibilities with our newest Products and Platforms
- Being a Qlik Product and Services advocate who can handle customer objections, position our select offer and drive customer sales conversions and adoption of new software and products
- Identify, generate, propose and close sales opportunities for Qlik’s product and service solutions via virtual engagement with customers
- Identify areas of expansion and build business plans for a defined territory, list of accounts and close these over the phone
- Work with Global Account Manager, or Strategic Account Manager on business planning to identify new business opportunities and fully qualify these opportunities in accordance with Qlik’s sales methodology
- Achieve the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota
- Answer/respond to customers inbound questions
- Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate date
- Work in team environment with colleagues and stakeholders from across Qlik to achieve objectives
- Weekly forecasting using the Customer Centric Selling methodology is necessary
- Keep knowledge up to date on the BI Market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of QlikTech Products, processes and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Proven experience in Inside Sales; preferably with technical or software companies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills required
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills required
- Strong business acumen
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong new business development and negotiations skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level decision makers
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation.
- Customer Centric Selling experience an asset - strong customer focus
- Passion for Improving Business Performance and for Your Ongoing Professional Development
- Sales force.com proficiency
- Technical knowledge – BI experience/software sales
- Excellent level of English
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical sales experience a plus
- Additional speaking or understanding of languages a plus
USA- King of Prussia, PA
USA- Waltham, MA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”