What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales organization at Qlik is a vital interface to our customers and partners working in tandem with other Qlik departments, including Business Development, R&D, Sales, Consulting, and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships to support the overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence within the existing customer base.
Our universal and real-time data integration platform includes a robust, flexible data ingestion framework, next-generation change data capture technology, automated creation and operation of data warehouses and lakes, and a self-service catalog that offers on-demand access to analytics-ready data. In this role you will be supporting the data integration platform in proof of concepts (POCs) across EMEA. This is a technical, hands-on role working closely with other parts of the pre-sales and sales organization.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support sales effort providing technical expertise during the sales cycle
- Run technical POCs both on-site and remotely
- Liaise with R&D and support teams as required during POCs
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering POCs that meet or exceed expectations.
- Remain current with the Qlik product's functions and features, and with alternative and competitive products in the markets Qlik serves.
- Administration, education, and any other responsibilities as required by the company
Competencies and skills:
- The skills and qualifications required for this role:
Excellent German and English language skills.
- At least 3 years pre-sales experience, preferably with a data integration or ETL software company.
- In depth knowledge of data warehousing and/or data lakes.
- Experience of at least one of following databases:
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Experience with Databricks, ADLS, S3 and Kafka.
- Experience with data warehouse automation technologies.
- Experience with any ETL, SOA or middleware tool.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, especially AWS, Google & Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of the following platforms is an advantage:
- Mainframe (zSeries) or AS/400 (iSeries)
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a strong will to succeed; a naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence.
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- A confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions.
DEU - Munich (Primary)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.