Business Strategy & Value Engineering Advisor
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 13 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Business Strategy & Value Engineering Advisor in the Sales Org
Qlik is looking for a Business Strategy & Value Engineering Advisor to collaborate with Sales and develop, expand, and accelerate strategic sales opportunities through the application of value engineering, strategic analysis, ROI / TCO assessment, and sales execution.
- As a key member of Qlik’s sales team and an expert in business strategy, you’ll support, expand, and accelerate strategic sales opportunities through value proposition discovery, and value engineering.
- Identifying critical business problems where Qlik solutions can provide significant customer value, considering the organizations strategic goals, industry imperatives, and art-of-the-possible.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to pitch, plan and execute business value acceleration workshops to identify strategic analytics initiatives for clients and build a roadmap that aligns to client’s business goals.
- Discover and translate customers’ strategic priorities into high-impact Qlik use cases, with associated ROI/TCO or value proposition.
- Establish measurable performance indicators for the value of Qlik’s technology portfolio across both data integration and data analytics / AI against our customer’s business needs.
- Identify and build best practices for Business Strategy and Value Engineering that can be packaged, scaled, and implemented by broader sales, pre-sales, and customer success teams.
- Help drive and apply value into strategic sales plays by working with counterparts in our Data Integration and Data Analytics business units.
- Build ROI/TCO tools & models used by Qlik sellers, partners, and customer success managers.
- 7+ years of experience in value engineering, management consulting, financial/investment analysis and/or other applicable roles.
- Strong foundation in modern data strategy and technology, including SaaS & Cloud, Data Integration, Data Engineering, Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and AI
- Deep financial analysis and modelling of ROI / TCO concepts to justify business cases.
- Deep knowledge of & ability to demonstrate practical use of key financial metrics such as NPV, payback, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases
- Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer success.
- Strong leadership and experience managing internal and external executive-level relationships (e.g., CIO, CTO, CFO, CMO, etc.)
- MBA would be advantageous
- Fluent in English Required
- French and/or German language skills preferred (other European languages would be beneficial)
Netherlands / Amsterdam
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand @Qlik
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.