Field Marketing Manager, Benelux
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Marketing Organization
The mission of the marketing team is to create an irresistible brand that fosters a passionate fan base. We’re a team of market savvy, creative professionals dedicated to results-oriented, metrics-based outcomes that drive pipeline, sales success, and awareness. We cover a wide range of functions including field marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, global events, and much more.
We are looking for a passionate Field Marketing Manager for developing and executing Field Marketing plan and activities for Qlik in the BeNeLux Region (Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg), based in our Amsterdam Office.
•As a Field Marketing Manager, you’ll imagine and create annual field marketing strategy and plans, based on market dynamics and competition, with segmented marketing tactics.
•You will also build successful local demand generation activities (campaigns and events) working closely with Enterprise and mid-market sales managers aligned to business goals.
•You’ll oversee landing and executing Global activities such as webinars and other digital activities.
•You will also work on daily basis with our Partner Account Managers as well as with our partner ecosystem: Solution Providers, System integrators and OEMS for building compelling “for and thru” marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business for Qlik and our Partners in the region
•You will also be an active member of the global and pan-European partner team.
- Deep understanding of development of compelling marking plans and driving demand generation activities
- Capacity to lead and drive a plan working with sales teams
- Savvy managing digital activities such as paid social campaigns. History of managing large campaigns
- Experience managing partner marketing
- Knowledge of traditional technologies: SalesForce.com, Marketo, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experienced in managing agencies
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team with work a flexible schedule and occasional travel as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude!
- Strong analytical skills with focus towards details.
The role is located in Amsterdam.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.