Marketing Automation Developer
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Marketing Automation Developer
The Marketing Automation Developer (Marketo Developer) is responsible for system operations within Global Marketing Operations in support of marketing and sales record management as well as global and regional campaign executions. Marketing automation experience – specifically with Marketo & Salesforce - is vital in this critical role which ensures record management (campaigns & contacts) are all processed efficiently between the integrated applications and system environments.
Responsibilities include; monitoring, analyzing, and tuning processes in the marketing automation and CRM systems to improve campaign effectiveness, system processes lead flows, account and contact record synchs, and overall system efficiencies. This role will also partner with SFDC operations teams in sales ops, support, Web\IT and various contractual third party vendors to maintain integrity of the overall implementation, data quality, process efficiencies and user support.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Expected to be a SME in marketing automation with strong working knowledge of Marketo
- Support Campaign execution for Qlik’s Corporate & Regional marketing (EMEA, APAC, AMER) teams and provide recommendations to improve workflows, designs and customer experience
- Thorough understanding of lead flow management
- Skilled in Web Development including ability to create responsive templates, static and dynamic web pages /sections from scratch
- Basic understanding of UTM tracking, Web traffic parameters and ability to create performance dashboards on request
- Comfortable with converting prebuilt web pages to Marketo compatible and editable assets
- Knowledge of various email clients and operating systems with respect to design renditions
- Help troubleshooting campaign and lead flow issues
- Identify opportunities for improvement, suggesting best practices that can be leveraged across the team
Manage campaign reporting and performance
Quickly understand the business issues and operation challenges, and address them
Work cross-functionally with other teams for resolving issues
Flexibility in supporting stakeholders from different regions and time-zones
Work with the team to document relevant processes and guide lines
Drive adherence around Qlik’s communication policies, SLA and assure compliance across marketing projects
Competencies and skills:
- The skills and qualifications required for this role:
3+ years’ experience in marketing operations/Campaign management
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Marketo
- Technical know-how of system integrations via APIs (highly desired)
- Experience with sales automation systems highly desirable; knowledge of salesforce.com a plus
- Exposure to B2B marketing and global organizational structure
- Proactive, self-starter with drive to build first class operations and infrastructure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
IND – Bangalore
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.