CSO Business Insights Manager / Lead Business Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Qlik Team
As part of our Customer Success organization and our growing Data Analytics & Adoption Science team, you will be in a unique position to influence the future direction of the company. Qlik has a creative, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people that are continuously innovating and improving.
We put tremendous value in teamwork, and we do our uttermost to create a great working environment for everyone in our team. We believe that one of our key strengths is our team composition and group dynamics. As our team is based in several geographical locations, there is a positive, multicultural twist on everything that we do.
As a member of the Data Analytics & Adoption Science team, you will have a direct impact on the strategy and business performance for the entire Customer Success organization. You will have the opportunity to work with a deeply experienced team, a variety of next-generation technologies, and a wide range of challenging projects.
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to make a key contribution for one of the leading companies in the Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform technology space.
What we’re looking for
We're looking for an open and straightforward individual who has experience working in a SaaS/Subscription business model. The ideal candidate will have been a member of a Customer Success team and/or Support team and is comfortable working in a fast paced, large Enterprise organization. Incumbent should be adaptable and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders.
Equally important, we're looking for someone who is not only passionate about challenging data exercises, but also enjoys creating something new, a work of art. Beyond placing hands on keyboards, we're looking for someone motivated by having a seat at the table and having their voice be heard. Someone looking for an opportunity to leverage their strengths in order to influence stakeholders and drive genuine business outcomes. We're looking for a creative thinker with a continuous learning mindset to add value by helping to shape the direction of Qlik.
How you will spend your time as our next Business Analyst
70% or more of your time will be dedicated to analytics work, plus 5% towards requirements gathering. 20% will be allocated towards calls/meetings with stakeholders while the remaining 5% of your time will be allocated toward administrative work.
Required Skills and Experience
- SaaS / Subscription business experience
- Ability to connect day to day business operations with departmental and organizational objectives
- Experience working in or with Customer Success teams and/or Support teams
- Experience working in or with Finance teams
Business Analysts Toolbox
- Consultative approach to working with stakeholders to identify key business objectives and questions
- Ability to analyze data using standard analytical techniques to identify key insights (analytical frameworks, exploratory data analysis, forecasting, trending, segmentation, funnel analysis, ratio analysis, etcetera)
- Ability to seamlessly move back and forth between technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to connect analytical insights to business objectives
- Ability to succinctly explain complex topics to a mixed audience
- Storytelling with data (oral and written)
- Comfortable facilitating meetings and/or presenting to C-level executives
- Qlik Sense power user, or similar BI tool
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Discipline to establish timelines and key deliverables
- Organized, detailed oriented, and time sensitive
- Innovative creative thinker with a unique approach to problem solving
Beneficial Skills and Experience
Business Analysts Toolbox
- Ability to query, clean, and wrangle data (queries, joins, hygiene, transformations, dates & times, text strings)
- Ability to analyze data using advanced analytical techniques to identify key insights (correlation and regression, supervised learning/classification/regression, unsupervised learning, cluster analysis, time series, etcetera)
- Provide suggestions on new tools that our operations team should be aware of and using to better meet the needs of our internal customers
- Qlik Sense business analyst certification
- R/Python/other statistical software
- Qlik Sense Set Analysis
- Qlik Sense data modeling over multiple source systems (data lake / Snowflake schemas / FDMs)
- Proven experience building analytical frameworks that improve business performance, preferably for customer success teams
- Bachelor’s degree or related (Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Math, Marketing, or Statistics)
- Master’s degree preferable
- MBA advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience in business operations, process improvement
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Software/technology industry, or SaaS/Subscription business model mandatory
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in either King of Prussia, PA or Raleigh, NC. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
#LI-AG, #associate, #mid-senior