Senior Partner Marketing Manager DACH (m/f/d)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Marketing Organization
The mission of the marketing team is to create an irresistible brand that fosters a passionate fan base. We’re a team of market savvy, creative professionals dedicated to results-oriented, metrics-based outcomes that drive pipeline, sales success, and awareness. We cover a wide range of functions including field marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, global events, and much more.
We are looking for a passionate and hands-on Senior Partner Marketing Manager for developing and executing Partner Marketing plans and activities for Qlik in DACH, based in Germany.
•As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will work pro-actively and collaboratively with the EMEA Partner Marketing team, Partner Sales Managers, SI Manager, OEM Manager, focus Qlik solution providers, SI, OEM and technology partners to build and execute joint marketing campaigns aligned to the Go-To Market strategy and pipeline requirements.
•Joint demand generation activities with partners including: events, social media, digital, PR, telemarketing and e- campaigns.
•Manage campaigns to ensure they are delivered on time, within budget whilst meeting quality standards and pipeline goals.
•Campaign reporting to monitor and measure effectiveness and effective budget management
- Minimum of 8 years marketing experience
- Experience in the B2B Enterprise industry and knowledge of the BI - Business Intelligence market a plus
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects at a time
- Attitude to work with distributed teams in an international environment
- In-depth experience of driving demand generation activities
- Capacity to lead and drive a plan working with sales teams
- Knowledge of traditional technologies: SalesForce.com, Marketo, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experienced in managing external agencies
- Fluency in German and English
- Able to manage budgets & work through reductions or changes in plan
You must have the following skills and qualifications to be considered for this role:
- A positive, self-starter attitude!
- Strong analytical skills with focus towards details.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team with work a flexible schedule and occasional travel as necessary.
- Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
This Location for this role is/are:
- Germany – ideally in/near Munich or Düsseldorf.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Take Responsibility, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.