What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
We are looking for a Software Developer to join Qlik's brand-new SaaS Toolkit team. The new team will support the development of our main product offering (Qlik Cloud Services) by providing common SW assets that will be used by our R&D organization. The team will be responsible for the SW development kits (GoLang and NodeJS), microservice templates, various reference implementations and more. In addition, the new team will collaborate closely with other R&D teams in order to secure additional code contributions through crowd sourcing initiatives.
- Participating in all aspects of software engineering including designing, planning, coding, verifying, integrating, releasing, monitoring, supporting and maintaining.
- Collaborating with managers, architects, site reliability engineers, quality assurance verifiers, and security office specialists to advance the team roadmap.
- Reviewing architectural proposals to ensure a sound solution that doesn’t compromise expansion, scale, performance and robustness.
- Utilizing Agile software engineering processes to continuously deliver and deploy quality and feature improvements in a cloud environment.
- Engaging in the sprint cycle including planning, daily scrum, demo and retrospective.
- 4+ years well-documented experience as SW developer.
- Experience developing software using GoLang and NodeJS programming.
- Experience delivering enterprise cloud SaaS solutions based on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Understanding containerization and deployment on Linux using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Basic understanding of the principles of the microservice architecture.
- Strong passion for quality and customer success.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams across various time zones.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Ottawa, Canada / Lund, Sweden.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.