Inside Customer Success Manager (Swedish/ Finnish/ Danish)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world.
Do you feel you have the skills and mindset to help us succeed in our mission? Are you looking to advance your career in an exciting industry with a market-leading company? If so, please read on! You may be just the person we’re looking for.
The Customer Success Organization
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik, as we are committed to delighting our customers at every step of their journey. Understanding our customers’ needs, and then creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone of our strategy to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes, and that we create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people, who are continuously innovating and improving to drive amazing customer outcomes.
How you will spend your time as our next Inside Customer Success Manager
The Inside Customer Success team does just what the name implies; helps customers succeed with our products! Our team covers large enterprise customers, with each Inside CSM supporting 10 accounts. We do this by working directly with the customer, and by coordinating internal teams around things like escalations, services, etc. You will make sure customers are getting value out of Qlik by creating and working with them on a Customer Success Plan, doing regular cadence calls, running internal and external QBR’s, among other things.
Inside Customer Success is a new team, and we will also look to you to share your thoughts and feedback on how to build and improve our systems and processes. Additionally, you’ll play an important role in shaping and improving the customer experience, by sharing customer feedback within Qlik and working in tandem with other teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
Here’s a quick list of what you’ll be doing:
- Working via remote engagement (Zoom, phone, etc.) with your portfolio of customers to ensure they are on track to meet their goals and will renew with Qlik. Some examples of what this would involve are:
- Collaborating with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers, understanding and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in Qlik’s products.
- Creating and driving success plans for each customer;
- Running Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with each of your accounts;
- Monitoring and improving product adoption and customer satisfaction metrics;
- Monitoring and managing support escalations;
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risk and working proactively to eliminate that risk;
- Identifying and/or developing upsell and renewal opportunities and partnering with the appropriate teams to progress.
What you’ll get from us:
- Full training on how to support our customers, as well as ongoing training to keep you at the top of your game;
- Plenty of opportunities for you to grow and advance – a career, not just a job;
- A highly collaborative environment, and a fast-paced, global team to work with;
- The empowerment to directly impact the success of our customers;
- Plenty of ways to give back to both global and local communities;
- A fun office and the flexibility to work from home when you need to!
(NOTE: due to the Covid 19 pandemic, the Barcelona office is currently closed. It will remain so until it is safe for employees to come back. While we cannot predict an exact timeline, even if offices do re-open, all office attendance will be strictly voluntary for the remainder of 2020.)
You will be successful if you:
- Always think of the customer first, and are fanatical about providing amazing customer experiences;
- Have a flexible mindset, and can adjust on the fly to balance competing priorities and projects;
- Have excellent listening, communication and presentation skills with a strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization; you can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly, and build trusted relationships with customers via phone and email;
- Can understand and communicate technical and business concepts and needs to diverse audiences;
- Have creative problem-solving skills, that you can apply to diverse and complex issues;
- Want to excel in your role and grow your career;
- Are a secret wizard, because that would be awesome! You would have to tell us if you were one though.
You will thrive if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (relevant degrees could include MIS, Computer Science, Business, etc.)
- 1-5 years of experience in customer-facing roles – ideally focused on customer success, but sales, support, etc. may also be considered (bonus if in a software or SaaS/XaaS company);
- General knowledge of/experience in the SaaS/Software industry, with the ability to learn about and understand enterprise software products and business solutions;
- Technical knowledge of any of the following: databases, data analytics, enterprise architecture, enterprise software implementation, programming, SQL or other query languages, scripting, web development, cloud technologies, API’s.
- Business level English mandatory
- One of the following languages -Swedish /Danish/Finnish
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is based out of our office in Barcelona, Spain. Minimal travel is required for this role – generally speaking, you will be working with customers remotely. If you think this position is interesting, we enthusiastically encourage you to apply with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.