Inside Customer Success Manager (Swedish/ Finnish/ Danish)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Inside Customer Success Manager (Swedish/Finnish/Danish)
The Inside Customer Success team does just what the name implies; helps customers succeed with our products! Our team covers large enterprise customers, with each Inside CSM supporting 10 accounts. We do this by working directly with the customer, and by coordinating internal teams around things like escalations, services, etc. You will make sure customers are getting value out of Qlik by creating and working with them on a Customer Success Plan, doing regular cadence calls, running internal and external QBR’s, among other things.
Inside Customer Success is a new team, and we will also look to you to share your thoughts and feedback on how to build and improve our systems and processes. Additionally, you’ll play an important role in shaping and improving the customer experience, by sharing customer feedback within Qlik and working in tandem with other teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Working via remote engagement (Zoom, phone, etc.) with your portfolio of customers to ensure they are on track to meet their goals and will renew with Qlik. Some examples of what this would involve are:
- Collaborating with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers, understanding and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in Qlik’s products.
- Creating and driving success plans for each customer
- Running Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with each of your accounts
- Monitoring and improving product adoption and customer satisfaction metrics
- Monitoring and managing support escalations
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risk and working proactively to eliminate that risk
- Identifying and/or developing upsell and renewal opportunities and partnering with the appropriate teams to progress
Competencies and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (relevant degrees could include MIS, Computer Science, Business, etc.)
- 1-5 years of experience in customer-facing roles – ideally focused on customer success, but sales, support, etc. may also be considered (bonus if in a software or SaaS/XaaS company);
- General knowledge of/experience in the SaaS/Software industry, with the ability to learn about and understand enterprise software products and business solutions;
- Technical knowledge of any of the following: databases, data analytics, enterprise architecture, enterprise software implementation, programming, SQL or other query languages, scripting, web development, cloud technologies, API’s.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Always think of the customer first, and are fanatical about providing amazing customer experiences
- Have a flexible mindset, and can adjust on the fly to balance competing priorities and projects
- Have excellent listening, communication and presentation skills with a strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization; you can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly, and build trusted relationships with customers via phone and email
- Can understand and communicate technical and business concepts and needs to diverse audiences
- Have creative problem-solving skills, that you can apply to diverse and complex issues
- Want to excel in your role and grow your career
- Are a secret wizard, because that would be awesome! You would have to tell us if you were one though
The role is based out of our office in Barcelona, Spain. Minimal travel is required for this role – generally speaking, you will be working with customers remotely.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.