Account Executive, Data Integration – UK
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The primary role of the Account Executive is to create end-to-end solutions that help our customers optimize the use of data and make quicker, better business decisions.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Developing and executing Sales & Marketing activities in the UK as part of the EMEA Sales strategy, ensuring revenue goals are met within this region.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Experience and understanding of the Big Data, Data Integration, Application Integration, and Business Intelligence markets.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products and concepts.
- Experience selling Replication solutions.
- Technical background would be advantageous
- At least 6 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software. (Deal sizes $200,000 – $1,500,000 plus.)
- Successful track record as a new name salesperson (latest 3 years demonstrating overachievement of personal targets/goals).
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles involving pre-sales.
- Work experience in both an early stage and a large organization – an advantage.
- Good understanding of SAP solutions and customers a plus due to our new market offerings.
- Track record of working with Partners to win business.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- English at a native-speaking level.
- Results driven with a focus on revenue growth.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Use of a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Team player with a strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude
Educational should be degree level (or equivalent)
The role is preferably located in/near London, UK.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.