Managing Principal Consultant, UK
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Managing Principal Consultant, UK
Qlik Professional Services are all about accelerating the success of our customers and partners, delivering business value with Qlik software implementations and solutions. Our dynamic team of technology and industry experts provide the training, support and consulting needed to successfully deploy, integrate and rollout Qlik products.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Working closely with our Solution Leaders, Customer Success Managers and Account Managers, the Team Leader is a pivotal role in enabling high-quality delivery and growth of Qlik’s Professional Services business.
- Responsible for delivering consulting services to Qlik customers and partners
- Ensuring the successful use of Qlik products, delivering business value through analytics solutions
- Taking a senior role in multiple projects, applying Qlik best practices to implementations and solution delivery
- Being an advisor to key customers – building and maintaining trusted relationships, gaining reference cases and client testimonials
Responsible for consulting delivery in a geographic region, leading up to 8 consultants
- Ensuring high-quality delivery of consulting projects – providing coordination, oversight and management in alignment with Qlik’s delivery process and best practices
- Ensuring quarterly team and personal utilization targets are met – working with the Solution Leader and Resource Management Office to schedule projects and consultants within the region
- Providing team and individual development and training plans – to make sure our capabilities keep pace with technology and market changes
- Providing a revenue projection for the region
- Build a presence within Qlik, communicating and collaborating across teams
Responsible for supporting Professional Services business development and sales
- Providing insight and experience to assist in building solutions and proposals
- Presenting Professional Services offerings to existing customers and new prospects
- Qualifying and developing value-add propositions for enterprise customers and prospects
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Business level English mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience mandatory; Master’s equivalent preferable
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- Data analytics/ business intelligence industry experience
- +5 years in a consultancy position working with business intelligence software solutions
- Proven ability in meeting individual and team revenue targets and goals
- Goal orientation and a track record in managing Enterprise accounts for delivery and growth
- Experience in managing and improving the quality and efficiency of a consulting delivery team
- Experience in delivering enterprise-level consulting engagements
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience in managing prospective and existing customers both on and off-site
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in delivering Qlik-centric analytics and deployment projects
- Experience working in professional services for a SaaS vendor
The role is based in London.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.