What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 50,000 customers around the world. If that piques your interest, please read on!
We are looking for an exceptional senior software developer to be a key part of the continued development of our Qlik Alerting on windows and cloud services (Qlik SaaS) as we take the next steps in the journey of integrating advanced alerting capabilities for our insights to actions vision. You will be a seasoned SW developer with enterprise and cloud experience. You will be part of a small team that owns an entire product offering from Qlik and you will also expand your contribution to our cloud offering working with a larger team on accelerating our cloud native alerting solution. You will be challenged to deliver capabilities that meet aggressive scalability and performance goals, building on a leading-edge platform running on windows and on Kubernetes. We are looking for a senior software developer (full stack) who can contribute significantly across many functional areas.
Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with your local and remote R&D and customer success teams to deliver on our product roadmap and high product quality & performance expectations of our customers.
- You will have a strong passion and ability to code in various languages, paying meticulous attention to detail on quality, supportability and performance.
- You will be comfortable working on the front end or back end technologies, on windows and in the cloud (docker/Kubernetes/ microservices) or in the enterprise (windows server stack)
- Taking a leading role in the development team helping to breakdown tasks and working collaboratively with the wider team and across teams to deliver to agreed timeframes.
- Monitoring and enhancing performance metrics to ensure scalability or performance issues are identified early and addressed effectively.
- Supporting and extending capabilities in the core services that our team is responsible including Alerting and push notifications and mobile clients.
- Supporting our modern stack on windows platform alerting solution (NodeJS, MongoDB and React).
- Mobile app development and delivery on iOS and Android. Push notifications, google cloud messaging (firebase messaging) is desired.
You will be successful if you have
- B.E/B.Tech or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience (7-12 preferred)
- Ability to work effectively across and within teams to follow through with development of new features, solutions and/or services.
- Strong analysis, design and documentation skills to clearly articulate problems and solutions.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with building at scale with concepts such as rate limiting, service level indicators, performance metrics and thread tracing.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as ability to work well with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience of working with Qlik Data Analytics products is desirable.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.