Senior Manager Partner Marketing, North America ISVs
Senior Manager Partner Marketing, ISVs
The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)) is a key position responsible for developing and executing the North America ISV/Embedded marketing plan. Working closely with the North America ISV Sales team, this role is responsible for creating a pipeline of net new partner leads and to increase market awareness of Qlik solutions for ISV partners. Successful execution of the marketing plan requires collaboration with Qlik’s global programs teams, corporate marketing teams, other regional partner marketing teams and field marketing teams.
How you will spend your time:
- Create and execute detailed marketing plan for recruitment of new Qlik ISV partners. Plan includes recruitment events, email campaigns, targeted outreach campaigns, database augmentation, new name acquisition programs and content syndication programs.
- Coordination with supporting functions (Partner Sales, Pre-Sales, Product Marketing, Global Campaigns) on plan activities. Work with Marketing Operations teams to execute campaign activities.
- Define, track, measure and report marketing plan metrics and KPIs.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management on updated content and assets to support campaigns and the ISV Sales team prospecting
- Work with the ISV Sales team and Partner community to source partner success stories and partner testimonials for use in key campaigns and events
- Support corporate and regional marketing events; and incorporate ISV prospects and partners where appropriate. Examples include: QlikWorld, Data Revolution Tour, Virtual Summits and Regional specific events (in person or virtual)
- Attend and participate in regional ISV Sales Meetings and QBRs as needed. Represent Global Partner Marketing at various Qlik internal planning and stakeholder meetings.
- Travel to select Qlik events to foster relationship building and gather intelligence on effectiveness of activity.
You will be successful if you are
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed
- Strong and have proven ISV/Partner marketing and execution skills
- Ability to navigate highly matrixed organizations to facilitate execution
- Solid understanding of ISV business models
- The ability to influence and effect change to ensure execution
- Excellent analytics skills, ability to identify concerns and opportunity from data and to formulate solid recommendations
- Ability to move fast, multi-task and drive results, while being self-sufficient.
- Skilled communicator who can operate from operational to management level
You will thrive if you have
- Five or more years of experience in high-tech company
- Two or more years of experience in a partner marketing role
- Experience and understanding in working across multiple global regions and cultures
- A Bachelor’s degree
- King of Prussia, PA
- Raleigh, NC
- Newton, MA
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik because of the referral or through other means.