Named Account Manager - (IN/MO/OH based)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization/Team
The Sales Organization at Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer base. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
Named Account Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive license revenue in the territory.
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging marketing and the partner community.
- Ensure our customers are successful leveraging Qlik's solutions helping them find new ways to add value with Qlik across their organizations.
- When needed, assist our Partners and Resellers
- Present at external marketing events.
- Achieve or exceed quota and accurately forecast quarterly.
You must have the following skills and qualifications to be considered for this role:
- Experience managing complex sales in Enterprise
- Knowledge in creating proposals with an understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures.
- Understanding of the BI Dashboarding, Data Visualization marketplace.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
- 7+ years’ experience direct solution selling in the territory.
- Experience in selling Business Intelligence Software or equivalent, ie. Software Sales.
- Strong record of achieving revenue quota of at least $2M, experience working with partners.
This Location for this role is:
- IN/MO/OH Based
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.