Data Integration Sales Specialist
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Data Integration Sales Specialist:
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing and executing Account Plans, with a planned focus on Named accounts
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers (other division), in addition to up selling and cross selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with Qlik partners and supported by Qlik´s highly professional presales and consulting teams
- Assist our Partners and Resellers where needed, in the sales cycles.
- Preparing and executing Proof of Concept demos together with presale for the customers
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment
- Drive customer success through strong understanding of their business and ability to strongly engage the Qlik value proposition within those customer communities
- Build up a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter and ensure accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
- CxO level approach
- As key account owner, the main orchestrater of the activities around your prospect or client , including sales activities, presales, consulting, industry expertise, customer success , and ongoing relationships
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Experienced in managing complex sales, preferably in the large enterprise accounts and an equivalent solution selling methodology.
- Good connections with major SAP customers would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures.
- Experienced in working with partners and resellers to enable them to maximize revenue in your Accounts.
- Understanding of the Data Integration market is a must.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
- Experience and understanding of the Big Data, Data Integration, Data Analytics markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products on-premises or in the cloud. Experience selling Replication solutions.
- At least 10 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software.
- Work experience in both an early stage and a large organization – an advantage.
- Track record of working with Partners to win business.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory and accounts.
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers
The location for this role is:
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.