Senior Sales Financial Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Sales Financial Analyst
As the Sr Sales Financial Analyst and member of our Global Business Partnering team based in our King of Prussia, PA headquarters, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success. The Senior Analyst will be responsible in supporting the Sales Finance Business Partners as well as the Global Sales function.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Provides a thorough monthly analysis of sales performance and investigates / explains variances for high/low result fluctuations. Proactively raises outliers with Sales FBP’s. This includes analysis of license bookings trends, growth from new and existing accounts, growth from direct vs indirect channels, sales capacity, coverage and attainment, ARR and retention, etc. at a global, Geo and regional perspective
- Development of the reporting packs using Qlik Sense
- Support the annual budget and monthly forecast process with a specific focus on the Quota Allocation model as well as monthly reviews of plan vs actual. Implement suitable tools/processes to support the reporting and analysis of quota allocation
- Analyze financial data and create/develop financial models to support strategic decisions within the Company.
- Support and FBPs providing analysis on investment opportunities aligned to strategic changes within the Sales function.
- Joint ownership with FBPs for commission modelling for budgets, forecasts, actuals with ability to present detailed scenario planning and modelling scenarios for incremental sales incentives.
- Gain knowledge and understanding to support External Reporting Team, with ability to support when needed.
- Additional project work identified and required by the business.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Analytical with in depth knowledge of QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Prior experience in scenario modelling ideally within a sales organization, including prior experience of Sales Planning tools
- Able to multitask and deliver results in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- great at communicating, both verbally and in writing
- a team player
- able to work across culturally diverse environment
- proactive – process driven but seeks to find more efficient systems
- collaborative in your approach to all stakeholders
- able to take responsibility for work and uses initiative
- good at problem solving with analytical capability
- pragmatic and straight forward
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Education to Bachelor level or equivalent
- Business level English (mandatory)
- At least eight years professional experience ideally in comparable role
- Background in a technology, sales, business or related field preferred
- Good customer service experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and highly proficient in Excel)
- SalesForce.com, NetSuite experience a plus
USA - King of Prussia (Primary)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.